Stress is the top mental health symptom identified by 81% of Students who took part in the NUS-USI wellbeing survey with other major factors being lack of energy, being unhappy or down, and anxiety
So UUSU Has created a “Little Book of wellbeing” You can now carry the Little Book of Wellbeing wherever you go. This little book will give you some tips to help you be happier and healthier while you study here at Ulster.
Our Five top tips are…
1. Stay Connected - Feeling close to people boosts our mood!
2. Be Active - Taking part in regular exercise is good for your mind and body
3. Take Notice - Being more aware can increase self-understanding and allow you to make positive choices
4. Learn - Learning encourages us to set goals which is linked to high levels of wellbeing
5. Give - Research shows that an act of kindness is linked to increase wellness
So Keep you Mental Health in check and download our Little Book of Wellbeing here
If you want to find out more about the week contact firstname.lastname@example.org