Financial Help

Money Management & Student Funding Advice & Guidance from the Students’ Union

All students who are seeking FINANCIAL SUPPORT from The Student Support Fund (‘Home’ students ) or from Hardship Funds ( ‘Non -Home’ students) must apply through Student Support

HOME STUDENTS (i.e. From England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland) will apply to The Support Fund

NON- HOME STUDENTS (i.e. From Republic of Ireland, EU, or Other International) will apply to The Hardship Funds

Any student seeking ADVICE or GUIDANCE in relation to their funding or their money management should complete the form below giving an outline of the issue(s) and our Student Financial Advisor will get back to you to discuss your issue and/or to arrange a meeting if that seems appropriate.

Personal Details

Term-time Address

Contact Details

Accommodation & Employment details

Your University Details

Your reason(s) for making contact :

Please give an outline of the issue(s) in relation to which you are seeking advice - - - - - - - - - -

If you wish to provide further information or to pass on any relevant documentation you should do so by emailing us at -

Authority to access / share information

Your account
{-- --}