You could win £250 by filling in one of the Launch at Lunch coasters on your campus and submitting it in one of the UUSU Enterprise boxes
Launch at Lunch is one of the many activties happening during Global Entrepreneurship Week on each campus. Alongside workshops, events and speakers Launch at Lunch is to encourage you to think entrepreneurially about the every day problems that you encouter. To see if you could can think of a product or service solution that would work as a feasible business.
You can find the coasters at any UUSU eatery, student hubs and university seating areas. Simply grab one, write or draw your product or service solution and submit it in one of the UUSU Enterprise boxes on your campus.
UUSU Enterprise Boxes can be found:
Magee: Bunker Cafe
Coleraine: UUSU Bar
Jordanstown: UUSU Entrance
Belfast: Outside Unique Art Shop
The person who submits the most feasible idea for a product, business or social enterprise (decided by a panel of industry professionals) will win £250.
See below for the competition terms and conditions:
1. Only coasters that have been submitted into the UUSU Enterprise boxes will be classed as a valid competition entry
2. You must be a student at Ulster University to have a valid competition entry
3. The winner will be decided on Friday 24th November. The winner will be contacted by email
4. The judging panel will have the final decision on the most feasible idea based on their industry experience
5. The winner must make themselves available for a photo within 2 weeks of being notified as the winner
6. The competition prize wil be paid by cheque and posted to the winner upon reciept of suitable postal address
7. The winner has until 29th November to respond to the email notification of their prize. Otherwise the prize will be given to next most feasible idea.
8. The competition ends at 3pm on Friday 17th November 2017. No entries will be accepted after this time and date