Need Money?

Need Help?

Advice & Guidance
In terms of advice and guidance The Students Union will be happy to try to help ALL students.
If you have a concern or a query please, in the first instance, let us have your details by completing the form which you will find at

If you believe that your situation warrants help from support / hardship funds then you should apply as follows:

Home Students
Home students should make application to the Student Support Fund. This is administered by Student Support and details can be found on their web site at

EU & International Students
‘Non-home’ students are not eligible to apply to the Student Support Fund. The Students’ Union will try, where possible, to help.

In the first instance all should complete the form at which includes the facility for you to give brief detail of your situation.

The Students’ Union Financial Advisor will then get in touch to discuss your situation and / or to arrange a meeting as appropriate.

Additional or subsequent information may be sent to the Student Financial Advisor by emailing

Your account
{-- --}