Contacting the police

Reporting to the police

An emergency is where serious injury has been caused or a crime is in progress and suspects are at or near the scene. If you have witnessed or been a vicitm of crime you should copntact the police, in an emergency you should call 999, for non-emergency calls you can call the police service switchboard on 101.

You can report crime anonymously by calling the Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111

Your account
{-- --}